Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Yes, it is a bit finicky.
First, click on the window, then hold down Ctrl, Shift, A , now keep holding them down while you hit LL--if it doesn't work try again.

This works for me.
Updates From Author / Re: ZSoft Uninstaller v2.5 *BETA* (aka 'please help test the new release')
« Last post by terrygm on July 01, 2015, 04:25:06 am »
I have tried for years to get this to work (ctrl + shift + ALL = select all in the post uninstaller).
what on earth am I doing wrong??
General Support / Re: windows 7 64-bit
« Last post by Theo78 on July 29, 2014, 05:47:02 pm »
Hi alternety,

Can you try to add the key,
HKEY_Local Machine software\Wow6432Node\Wow6432Node
in your Ignore List?

I think it figure out the loop issue. Can you confirm (or not) that?
Thanks! its working
Bugs / Re: Uninstaller stucks at "Comparing Please Wait"
« Last post by blue_lightning on January 20, 2014, 02:09:09 pm »
I have the same problem as Edi. The program I installed is Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.6.0.

I have compress the files above in this file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/95i49v099csblsi/logs.7z

Never mind. Turns out it just taking too long to compare and make backup (~4 hours). Seriously this happens too often that I wish the next version would just come out already.
General Support / Re: analyse several systems with uninstaller portable
« Last post by Admin on December 04, 2013, 09:38:35 pm »
I guess you have two options:
a) You name stuff so you know whats what (e.g. "Fancy Program (computer a)" etc)
b) You rename the "log" folder manually depending on which computer you are using

I would probably prefer solution a myself, but solution b could be semi-automated by creating for instance a few batch-scripts (say a computerA.bat which renames "logsA" to "logs", launches ZU and waits for it to finish, then rename "logs" back to "logs"; a computerB.bat which is similar etc)
General Support / Re: Copy of Ignore List
« Last post by Admin on December 04, 2013, 09:34:15 pm »
"ignoreList.dat" in the program directory. Despite the extension it is just a plain text file...
General Support / Copy of Ignore List
« Last post by Gump on December 03, 2013, 04:09:26 pm »
Just wanted to start off by saying you have a great product. 

I was looking to see if it had been discussed but didn't see anything.  I did see someone requested a feature to export the ignore list but how about a work around.  I was trying to figure out where the ignore list was even stored but couldn't find it in a file or registry key.  Could you possibly just tell me where it is stored and I can make my own backup?  Thanks in advance.
General Support / analyse several systems with uninstaller portable
« Last post by Egust on November 06, 2013, 10:30:05 pm »
Hello,
what happens when I analyse installations on several computer systems.

For example I have 2 computers:
- one with system and programs on c:
- on where those are seperated to c: and e:

How can I keep the information about the analysed installations seperate?
How can I prevent mixing?

BR
Eddi
Bugs / Re: Uninstaller stucks at "Comparing Please Wait"
« Last post by Admin on September 27, 2013, 07:40:36 am »
Hi Edi,

Could you email me the files "HKLM_1.txt", "HKU_1.txt", "files_1.txt", "HKLM_2.txt", "HKU_2.txt" and "files_2.txt" so I can try to investigate? I realize the files are rather big, but zip'ing (or rar'ing or 7z'ing etc) should help a lot.

I don't think the behavior is related to a security application though, but I guess you never really know...
My guess it's a brainfart on my part in the comparison-code --- something that should be fixed in the upcoming version as the comparison code (amount other things) have been completely rewritten. I can make no promises as to when the upcoming version will be released, though.
Bugs / Try in Safe Mode please.
« Last post by Kissol on September 26, 2013, 06:20:53 pm »
Hi Edi, it seems that the behaviour is related to a security application perhaps.

Please try to uninstall in Safe Mode to clarify that is not a Zsoft Uninstaller reported issue.

Also read this topic.

Good luck!  ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10