Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Feature Requests / Re: Would like a highlight all CTRL+A feature in Uninstaller
« Last post by Adrianz on May 10, 2018, 06:23:40 am »
The forum has content that I like very much, so I came to learn more knowledge.
How to bring knowledge to the forum in this way?
General Support / Re: Red cross behavior
« Last post by Fullstex on April 19, 2018, 06:56:02 am »
I like the story that you bring to talk very much. Because it made me find more information to talk to you.
General Support / Re: Which do you think is the worst software to uninstall
« Last post by Fullstex on April 19, 2018, 06:54:59 am »
I'm not expecting to receive this kind of information. The subject matter is very desirable.
Bugs / Re: Uninstaller stucks at "Comparing Please Wait"
« Last post by Ericnut on April 17, 2018, 10:58:21 am »
I'm your What do I need to do to fix it? Can you tell me?
General Support / Re: Editing the Analyzed Before and After Installation records
« Last post by Ericnut on April 17, 2018, 10:57:18 am »
Thanks for the edit. It helped me a lot. It's very useful to me.
General Support / Editing the Analyzed Before and After Installation records
« Last post by Eamonn e on June 05, 2016, 05:38:03 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for this very useful program.

I'm a Windows 10 user and with some of the programs i analysed there was a Windows Update install going on in the background - is there a way to had edit the files to exclude removing them on uninstall?

Thanks
/Eamonn
General Support / Zulog File Format
« Last post by EdBitzer on January 08, 2016, 04:05:01 pm »
Been using uninstallers for years that simply searched the registry for keywords, but dangerous to use if where you might have two versions of a program.  That said have adopted ZSoft which solves that problem with a before and after registry and file compare.  Interested in the format of the zulog file which is predominately ASCII text until the end following registry entries.  What information is held there and is it there a way to read?
General Support / does uninstaller compatible with windows 10 and 64-bit programs??
« Last post by circe801 on September 10, 2015, 04:24:19 pm »
hi.  your uninstaller seems like a good one, but i can't dl it if it will not work with windows 10 64-bit and 64-bit programs.  i see there hasn't been a recent edition of the uninstaller.  thanks!!!
Yes, it is a bit finicky.
First, click on the window, then hold down Ctrl, Shift, A , now keep holding them down while you hit LL--if it doesn't work try again.

This works for me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10