Author Topic: Window minimize on Vista  (Read 8292 times)

Marco

Window minimize on Vista
« on: October 25, 2007, 12:39:42 pm »
I suppose that this is a problem with the compiler (i remember that Delphi used a non Windows standard way of managing UI), but when i minimize the uninstaller window on my Vista Home premium O.s., i cannot reopen  it from the application taskbar. I found a workaround using the Vista flip 3d to switch to the window again. It's not possible to make the program more compatible with the new MS operating system?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
Re: Window minimize on Vista
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 08:59:10 pm »
Unfortunately I can't really (try) to fix this... I don't have Vista - and even if I did, you may be right, that it's Delphi's fault...

Sorry.

Marco

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 11:08:56 pm »
Unfortunately I can't really (try) to fix this... I don't have Vista - and even if I did, you may be right, that it's Delphi's fault...

Sorry.

Ok, thanks for your fast response... I will wait until you get a new pc (with Vista).
I know a new Delphi version is out , version 2007 should be Vista compatible, but i don't know if there is a personal edition (i found a Delphi 7 personal, but it is not downloadable, maybe it is bundled with PC magazines?)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 04:04:09 pm »
I will wait until you get a new pc (with Vista).
I wouldn't hold my breath ;)

Offline danicotra

• View Profile
Re: Window minimize on Vista AND Seven
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 08:18:08 pm »
Same problem using portable version of Uninstaller on Windows 7... hope this could be fixed sooner or later...
Meanwhile, thanks to Marco for the workaround
... and must thank you ZSoft for your very nice piece of software!