Author Topic: The newest version 2.3.2  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Majomo

• View Profile
The newest version 2.3.2
« on: October 20, 2006, 09:29:49 pm »
I notice that Uninstaller is now more fast. And the application don't stopped anymore when the analyze tool is working. I hope it's a good new, because sometimes I think that now cann't to be so efficacious in the analyze process - and myself hope that I'm wrong...

Many times (in uninstall analyze) in the log windows emerge the info that there are a "Malformed Log!". And I don't see reason for this happen.

Congratulations to ZSoft team for the continuous improvements in this friendly application.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
Re: The newest version 2.3.2
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 09:52:36 pm »
Many times (in uninstall analyze) in the log windows emerge the info that there are a "Malformed Log!". And I don't see reason for this happen.

I've noticed this once myself, and know what the problem is... Hopefully that will be fixed in the next version... I however don't know if there are more than one bug here... I would really like to see the log that gives you the "malformed log" output... You can mail it to me at webmaster {at] zsoft [dot} dk (or, if you'd prefer post them here, or as a pm)

Congratulations to ZSoft team for the continuous improvements in this friendly application.

Thanks ;D

Offline Majomo

• View Profile
By mail
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 06:10:18 pm »
I send it by mail.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 10:14:59 pm »
Yup, got it... And answered it ;)

Thank you!

Offline Majomo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 10:19:35 pm »
I installed/uninstalled the same application four times, and I hadn't? "Malformed Log" never again.

Even better it's to know that you had seen yet what provoked this annoyance. And that the solution it's coming in.

;)