Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Support / Re: Problems installing the beta version
« Last post by razzbarry on October 30, 2010, 03:54:24 pm »
I just tried installing v2.5 beta on my XP system and could not install the English version.  So it isn't a Windows 7 problem.  Is English supposed to be supported on the Beta version?  If so and others are not having problems what could prevent it from installing?  I have BitDefender internet security installed but the message I am getting is not from them.  Any ideas
General Support / Problems installing the beta version
« Last post by razzbarry on October 30, 2010, 01:41:53 pm »
I tried to install the v2.5 beta on a Windows 7 32 bit system and when I downloded http://www.zsoft.dk/downloads/Beta.rar I got a message to save the file or find a program that would read it.  I did a search of rar and I found free and fee programs.  I don't want to buy an unzip program to open the file and I don't want to infect my computer using a bogus unzip program.   

I tried a free unzip program 7 zip but after installing that I get the same message as before.  I elected to save the beta to my hard dive but when I try to open it I get an error from windows internet explorer security that warns that the program will run outside protected mode.  I won't do that.  I went to the folder and clicked to open the file and windows will not open it like it does with other zip files.  I used 7 Zip to open the folder and ran uninstaller.exe.  I get an error message that there is an error with English.  It tells me to select another language.  Sorry but I don't read any other language. 

Is this a Win 7 problem or an unzip problem?  What is going on?   

Can your recommend a trusted, free unzip program that will open the file and not infect my computer if 7 Zip is not a good choice.  Better yet, can you provide an executable install version for download like you do with v2.4.1 so we don't have to go through all this nonsense?  I will be happy to test it on Win 7 if I can ever get it installed.

Thanks
General Support / What antivirus do you use?
« Last post by Sypepluse on October 27, 2010, 10:16:22 am »
What antivirus do you use? Or antispyware.
Updates From Author / Re: New version 2.5 Beta Thread
« Last post by weld on October 06, 2010, 03:08:38 pm »
Is there any plans to support x64 versions of Windows?
Installation logs are incomplete due to path redirection for 32-bit applications (tested current beta version).
For example, when I install WinPcap ( http://winpcap.org ) on a x64 system, its driver (npf.sys) is not seen in log, because it resides in
x64-version of \Windows\System32 (which can be accessed as \Windows\Sysnative from a 32-bit application, but it is a virtual path
so it cannot be traversed).
As far as I know, to get a real full disk scan, application must be compiled as 64-bit or perform specific syscalls.
« Last post by MarK on September 05, 2010, 08:35:15 pm »
Great job, both issues are fixed now.  :)

I'm still waiting for that option to open an .exe -> context menu -> ZSoft Uninstaller.

Thanx!
« Last post by Admin on September 05, 2010, 03:15:46 pm »
Issue #2 helped track it down, and I believe both to be fixed now. Thank you!

Build 102 uploaded.
« Last post by MarK on September 05, 2010, 10:20:08 am »
Hi. Sorry but the issue from 2.5.0.94 it's still there.

1. I uninstall a previous analyzed program.
2. I close the Uninstaller.exe
3. I open Uninstaller.exe and I try to uninstall something else and again I have to confirm it (as I've told you before this drives me crazy).

Another issue.

1. Hide Search-Bar and close Uninstaller.exe
2. Open Uninstaller.exe and go to Analyzed Programs
3. Click on a program name - Uninstall - then Cancel. The Search-Bar appears from nowhere!

Cheers  ;D
« Last post by Admin on September 03, 2010, 11:44:10 am »
Thank you =)
« Last post by Majomo on September 02, 2010, 03:30:22 pm »
Help file: you use "finish an analasis..." sometimes; in screenshot is "finish an analysis...", that seems to be better...

;D
General Support / Re: Oh dear, i seem to have removed pchealth
« Last post by Majomo on September 02, 2010, 03:18:26 pm »
You're welcomed. Good to see you figure out the annoyance.

;)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]