(Please note that this is more or less just what was called 22.214.171.124)
Well, I can't keep it in beta forever
I've decided that it was time for a feature-freeze, so here's a release candidate of what's going to be released as v2.4.
Hopefully there won't be any more bugs in it (it has been in beta for quite some time), so that this RC1 can actually become the final release, but as always, please test test test, and report back in case of any problems
For those who hasn't been using the beta version, here's a not very detailed changelog:
- It is now possible to get the list shown as icons (Settings -> Show Icons -> Any of the two) (It takes a little longer the first time, but the icons are cached so it should be (almost) as fast the second time)
- It is now possible to sort the list after name and time (both ascending and descending)
- You can now edit an analyzed logfile (remove things from the logfile) (Rightclick -> Edit -> Browse to what you want to remove -> Press <Delete> on keyboard -> Close window and answer 'yes' when asked if you want to save)
- New graphics thanks to "majalidic"
- You can now browse for places in the registry to ignore (Ignorer filter)
- Can now delete files to Recycle Bin (uninstalling an analyzed installation & TMP File Finder)
- "Analyzed Uninstall Report" now more detailed
- Updated Hungarian translation, thanks to DWz
- Updated Italian translation, thanks to Giacomo Margarito
- Updated Valencian translation, thanks to Vicente Adam
- Updated Portuguese translation, thanks to Rui Morais
- Updated Russian translation, thanks to Alexander Shikin
- Alot of various fixes and updates
To get a better idea of whats new you can read through this long thread
As it is a feature-freezed version (can you actually say that?) this would be a good time for translators to update their translations so it can be complete in the final release. No pressure of course
This release has really been a collaborate effort, and is therefor dedicated to all those who have helped make this release the best it could be. You know who you are.
Download from here: http://www.zsoft.dk/downloads/RC1.rar