Author Topic: 1.Uninstalling previously analyzed uninstalled programs. 2.Badware searcher.  (Read 7610 times)

Offline peereli

• View Profile
Hi
1.If I analyze a program  X in order to delete it completely whenever I decide to do so, is not the program going to delete also all other programs that were installed without analyzing between the time of the analyzation and deletion of program  X and/or any changes made to registry between the two steps, and therefore erasing all their keys from the registry?

2.Can you explain about the badware tool please? did not find any explanation to that function in the help file.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:52:16 am by peereli »

Offline Montgomery Minds

• View Profile
I'm not the author but i think i can help out here (altho this is an old topic).

When you Analyze a program installation there is a "Before Installation" button and an "After Installation" button.  The only changes that get reverted are the changes made between the presses of those two buttons.  Nothing between the clicking of "After Installation" and the current time will get reverted.

Note that it just might happen that some Task Scheduler program may run or some running Service may happen to take action between pressing those two buttons, and if that action changed files or registry, those would be reverted too.