Author Topic: This may be a stupid question but how do you delete files that you have  (Read 5202 times)

Offline MichelleP

• View Profile
previously backed up with Zsoft Uninstaller and you are sure you don't need them anymore.  Thank you.

Michelle

Really nice program, thank you.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
Good point (and not a stupid question!) -- you can't at the moment. I'll add it asap :)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
Added in build 53.

Anthony

I am currently using 2.3.4 and am about to update to the newest version but in 2.3.4 you can simply right click on an analyzed program and select delete and the install log is removed but not the program. So what have you changed?

Offline Brown Sugar

• View Profile
This may an even more stupid question but -

How do you backup files with Zsoft Uninstaller?  Where is that feature?  I didn't know it was a backup utility also.

Unless...Michelle is just referring to the Zulog files which can just be deleted through Windows Explorer.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:52:45 pm by Brown Sugar »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
This has nothing to do with the analyze feature. This is in the temp file finder tool... In this tool you can 'Backup and delete'... Before you could just 'undelete' one file at a time - now you can undo the entire 'delete-batch' at once (say you select 100 files, choses 'Backup and delete' and regret... Before you had to go into Backups -> Choose the backup -> Rightclick on every file and select 'Undelete'. Now you can say 'undelete all' and thus only has to do it once instead of 100 (with 100 files)).