Author Topic: Where do I find the reports?  (Read 3244 times)

Offline mbrick

• View Profile
Where do I find the reports?
« on: December 19, 2007, 04:20:34 am »
Hi.
I just installed ver 2.4.1 and did a before and after log of a program I installed.
I see in the forum talk of reports but I don't see ANY way to see a report.
I expected to find a way to see the changes made to my system after a program was installed. Am I missing this somewhere?

I did NOT use the program to uninstall anything yet. If I do an uninstall using the program, will I get some type of report then?

While the program is great, I really did want to see a log of what changes are made to my system after I monitor a program installing.  Someone PLEASE tell me if this log is there and I just missed it!

Thanks!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
Re: Where do I find the reports?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 11:35:36 am »
Open ZU, goto the "Analyzed Programs"-tab, right-click on the analyzed program and select "Show Recorded Info" for a list of all changes, or "Edit" for a explorer-like interface of the changes...

Alternatively you can go to the directory in which you installed ZU and further on into the dir 'logs'. This is where the reports as you call them are stored. They are plain text.

Offline mbrick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 08:18:21 pm »
Ohhhhh. Yes, that's what I was looking for. Wonderful! Very nice! Thanks very much.
It wasn't clear (to me) in the help files.
Thank you for the program and the quick reply to my question.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:11 am »
Actually I don't think that it is even in the help-file... The help-file is very out of date :x