Author Topic: max window  (Read 7330 times)

Isys

max window
« on: February 27, 2006, 07:34:57 pm »
hi
i just found your program and really like it.
One problem, when i start the program with the window set to maximised it is only the size of the normal window.
I have to restore down and up again to get full screen. If I set it to open 'normal window' and then maximise it, it's set to max again the next time i open it, with the same problem. It might just be my system, but no other app does this. Any ideas?
Thanks. 

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
Re: max window
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 08:44:50 pm »
"when i start the program with the window set to maximised"

What do you mean?

------

The program should remember how it was when you left it... And if it was maximised when you closed it it should be maximised when you opens it...

If your talking about the windows feature when dealing with a shortcut, that also works for me, but is really unnecessary...

Isys

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 11:16:15 pm »
sorry for not being clear...

This is how the window looks when i start it 'maximised'. It is not full screen. I have to restore to 'normal' window, then maximise again.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 07:02:55 pm »
Again, I must ask what you mean with "starting it maximised". Is it the shortcut thing I talked about above?

Also, again: The program really should save it's window state, at least if you are not using any shortcut settings (even though that worked for me as well)

Isys

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 09:52:52 pm »
I understand what you mean about the program saving the window settings on exit and reopening with the same settings. I also agree that the windows shortcuts are not relevant. What is happening for me is, if I close the program when maximised and then reopen it, it is still maximised but the window is only the size in the screenshot. In other words the maximised state is not full screen.
However, since nobody else seems to be getting this, it's probably just me. I will just close the program in 'normal' window mode and that will do. Thanks again.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ZSoft Software
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 06:10:09 am »
Well, I will look into it. I can see why it is annoying. Hopefully I will find a bug :)